Congrats on your engagement! We’re certain you’re ready to jump into planning your wedding day and we’d love to help you!
As an event company based in Dunedin, we work with couples from around the Central Otago and Southland. Helping them with the planning and coordination of everything that happens on their special day.
While it’s true that this takes a lot of the time, effort and stress away from our couples, these are not the only reasons why you should be hiring an event company for your wedding…
Benefits of Hiring an Event Company for Your Wedding
As an event company, it’s our job to help manage and coordinate your special day. From organising and styling the venue, sorting the furniture and table décor required at your reception and assisting with bar duties, our team will do it all! While this helps you to relax, be present and enjoy your wedding day, using the services of an event management company also provides you additional benefits of:
- A highly trained and professional team who can ensure everything remains on schedule, is organised and deliver a flawlessly executed wedding.
- A team who gets things done. We focus on both the big and small details, aimed at delivering you the day you’ve been dreaming about.
- Being able to step in and manage the unexpected. Our industry contacts help us provide alternative solutions if things turn sour, such as the sudden closure of a venue or wait staff off sick. We can also help deal with Aunty Faye who had a bit too much to drink, or an MC who starts to get a bit nervous.
- A team who has the required certifications to manage your onsite bar for instance.
- Knowledge that the team who are helping to plan, coordinate and style your wedding (or any combination of these) has professional insurance in place.
Using the services of a professional event company for your wedding also means that you can benefit from their industry experience and knowledge! We’d love to meet up to chat about your upcoming wedding, share ideas and help you achieve the wedding of your dreams! Please get in touch and let’s arrange a time to start planning.